- Published: Monday, 23 May 2016 12:24
The GNHR has the following specific objectives:
* Facilitate the classification of potential beneficiary households for social programs in an objective, homogeneous and equitable manner
* Support inter-institutional coordination to improve the impact of social spending and the elimination of duplication
* Allow the development of accurate socioeconomic analyses on poverty to support development of plans, and the design and development of specific programs targeted to vulnerable and/or low-income sectors
* Contribute to institutional strengthening of MoGCSP, through the implementation of a reliable and modern system of social information.